Legal Office Hours
The USC Stevens Legal Office Hours Program provides complimentary legal assistance, counseling and information materials to all USC innovators (faculty, staff, students and alumni) and USC-related start-up companies. Our services are on-campus and are provided by qualified outside corporate and intellectual property attorneys.
Topics for legal counseling include, but are not limited to:
- Patent searches and provisional/non-provisional patent applications
- Patent processing
- Patent protection
- IP ownership
- Trademark and Copyright applications
- Drafting articles of incorporation
- Drafting bylaws for Corporations (for profit and non-profit)
- Contract drafting and contract review
- Creating Limited Liability Companies and Corporations
- Reviewing business plans
The attorneys are available by appointment only on the second Wednesday of every month between 1:45 p.m. to 4:45 p.m. (Intellectual Property Law) and the third Tuesday of every month between 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. (Corporate Law).
To learn more about the program, contact email@example.com.