Innovation Intern Program
The USC Stevens Innovation Intern Program offers a competitive paid internship to USC students who wish to gain experience in technology assessment, market research, and new venture planning. Innovation Interns roll up their sleeves and strategize firsthand how new technologies might go from idea to market. This opportunity allows interns to contribute to new approaches in innovation management in an entrepreneurial culture within USC – a bold and forward-thinking academic institution.
Innovation Interns receive training and mentorship to immediately serve in two focus areas: technology commercialization and corporate collaborations and strategic alliances. Interns support USC Stevens in its mission to help USC innovators maximize societal and market impact with their breakthrough ideas.
- Technology Commercialization – Life Sciences or Physical Sciences
- Corporate Collaborations and Strategic Alliances – Life Sciences and Physical Sciences
How to Apply:
- Applicants should submit their resume and completed questionnaire to email@example.com.
- Applicants who meet the initial requirements will be emailed three case studies based on the area of interest. The applicant must select one case study that best demonstrates their knowledge and expertise. Please note the case study may take approximately five hours (or more) to complete. Responses to the questions must demonstrate knowledge on the case study, based on the material provided and the research conducted.
- Applicants who meet the final requirements will be contacted for either a preliminary phone interview or an in-person interview.
Due to the high volume of inquiries and applications received, we ask each candidate to complete the questionnaire and case study. The questionnaire and case study helps USC Stevens focus on those applicants who are most qualified for the internship opportunity. Please apply only for the opportunity for which you know you meet the minimum qualifications, as indicated in the “What internship opportunities are available?” section of the FAQ.